Startups, Welcome to Build Your Success with China!
Are you an ambitious startup founder in Germany? Are you interested in entering the world’s top market for innovation, or gain access to its abundant capital, talents and strong economy? Join us this Autumn in Berlin, tell your story to renowned Chinese investors, executives and journalists!
“China (Guangzhou) International Innovation & Entrepreneurship Contest – Chinese German Innovation & investment Forum”
Time: October 20, 2017
City: Berlin, Germany.
- The Champion of the Final Contest will receive a reward of $ 100,000!
- Dozens of domestic and international innovation institutions, including Sequoia China, will support this Contest and the contestants will show their innovative projects with Roadshows.
- Multimillion-Dollar Tech Scouting & Funding From Top Enterprises: Top enterprises from trending industries in China will provide specific demands for technology they are after related to their industry sectors. Satisfactory rewards and funding valued at multimillion dollars (over CNY 150 million) as well as comprehensive entrepreneurial supports. In this way matching accuracy can be largely improved.
- Brand New Investment Opportunity & Government Incentives: Comprehensive supports will be given to those contestants who wish to transfer and operate their projects in Guangzhou, China.
- IP Planning and Project Landing Support in China: Worrying about your IP rights? WTOIP offers you most professional IP planning and project landing services and advisory guidance. Good projects will also be entitled to communication and project matchmaking services in China.
- Promotion Opportunity: Participating organizations will advise and provide the most cost-efficient promotion measures for contesting projects via major media across the globe as well as social media platforms to improve project and company exposure and ultimately establish and enhance the brand awareness.
- Hosted by China’s biggest startup data platform, co-sponsored by Guangzhou City, the vibrant center of manufacture industry and economy of Southern China (REXI Business Services GmbH is responsible for the planning and coordinating and implementation of the Sub-division Contest in Germany).
The Introduction of “China International Innovation & Entrepreneurship Contest – Chinese German Innovation & Investment Forum ” in Germany
- The reviewing committee of WTOIP and REXI will select a maximum of 15 Startups or individual projects to attend the preselection for German Division of Contest for the IPIEC Global 2017;
- All selected participants will receive a written evaluation of their business issued by corresponding key enterprises in China. The Competition will be followed by an evening banquet and the opportunity for networking. Representatives of the industries, consulting experts, business scouts as well as the reviewing committee will offer support and advise.
- Outstanding projects will be awarded with a ticket to the semi final contest in China, including housing and food, free international innovation workshops and individual entrepreneurial trainings, as well as a worth 2000USD service package for technical registration and analysis and establishing business relations with matching partners.
Pre-requisites for project acceptance
- Present an original and innovative concept
- A presentation PPT in English for Roadshows
- No limits to geography or industry of a project
- Individual and team applications are both accepted.
- 2017.10.20 Project Evaluation in Berlin, Germany: Local Roadshows and good projects will be selected to take part in the Semifinal
- Semifinal with Innovation Workshops in November, 2017 (4-days event, TBA) in Guangzhou, China: Receive free training and project advisory from the expert panel including investors, specialists and leading entrepreneurs. Semifinal- Present your project and take spot in the Top 10 selected to the final round.
- Final in January, 2018 (TBA) in Guangzhou, China: Meet in Guangzhou for a great tech showdown. You have to convince the jury about the value of your project to be the winner.
How to File Your Application:
- Please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the Applicaition form
- Fill up the form and send it with other required documents to the email address above
- No Application Fee required
- We will notify you through email once you are selected as the candidate
- China International Cooperation Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
- SME Bureau of Guangdong Province
- Industry and Information Technology Commission of Guangzhou Municipality
- Guangzhou International Cooperation Zone of Advanced Manufacturing Industries of Chinese SMEs
- WTOIP Group
- Guangzhou Industry and Finance Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd.
- Chamber of Commerce of Guangzhou Industrial Parks
German Division Organiser:
REXI Chinese German Business Services GmbH (or REXI): founded in 2013 in Berlin, Germany. Dedicating to build a highly integrated chain of business and consulting services, including business service, investment and M&A, overseas asset management, studying & training abroad, study tour & business visits.